Taylor Ford Amherst has an immediate opening for the following roles:
Taylor Ford Amherst has an immediate opening for an individual to join our vehicle sales team.
Responsibilities of the position include providing vehicle selection advice, product information and delivering vehicles to customers in a friendly sales environment. We are looking for individuals that communicate effectively and have the ability to manage and carry out day-to-day responsibilities in an orderly and organized manner.
A comprehensive training program is available along with support from all members of our team.
The compensation package includes a bi-weekly draw as well as an extremely attractive commission and bonus structure. In addition, medical and health benefits are provided as well the opportunity for use of a vehicle demonstrator complete with insurance and regular maintenance coverage.
Please apply by emailing a cover letter and resume to the General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by delivering your application letter and resume in person at 76 Robert Angus Drive, Amherst.
Please note that all replies are held in strict confidence.
Assistant Sales Manager:
Taylor Ford Amherst has an opening for the position of Assistant Sales Manager. Reporting to the General Manager, the successful applicant will assist in leading the vehicle sales team. Responsibilities of the position include:
• Assisting with vehicle product sales training
• Completion of various sales reports
• Assisting with vehicle promotion and advertising
• Working closely with the Sales Consultants on client relationship
• Managing the Taylor Ford Amherst social media sites … Website, Facebook, Instagram
• Cross training with, and then assuming the role of, the Financial Services Manager for backup purposes during peak sales / vacation periods
Hours associated with the position are as follows:
• Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
• Tuesday 8:30am – 6:00pm
• Thursday 8:30am – 8:00pm
• Every 2nd Saturday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Compensation for the position includes a base salary, bonus opportunity, vehicle demonstrator and when applicable, the Financial Services Manager compensation plan. Also applicable is a company health and benefits package and an opportunity to participate in the company pension plan.
Please apply by providing a cover letter and resume to the General Manager via email at email@example.com or by providing the materials in person at 76 Robert Angus Drive, Amherst, NS.