Taylor Ford Amherst has an opening for the position of Assistant Sales Manager. Reporting to the General Manager, the successful applicant will assist in leading the vehicle sales team. Responsibilities of the position include:
• Assisting with vehicle product sales training
• Completion of various sales reports
• Assisting with vehicle promotion and advertising
• Working closely with the Sales Consultants on client relationship
• Managing the Taylor Ford Amherst social media sites … Website, Facebook, Instagram
• Cross training with, and then assuming the role of, the Financial Services Manager for backup purposes during peak sales / vacation periods
Hours associated with the position are as follows:
• Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
• Tuesday 8:30am – 6:00pm
• Thursday 8:30am – 8:00pm
• Every 2nd Saturday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Compensation for the position includes a base salary, bonus opportunity, vehicle demonstrator and when applicable, the Financial Services Manager compensation plan. Also applicable is a company health and benefits package and an opportunity to participate in the company pension plan.
Please apply by providing a cover letter and resume to the General Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by providing the materials in person at 76 Robert Angus Drive, Amherst, NS.